It's great that Oneil Edwards has music like this left behind to comfort his fans and family alike. He was a great artist. Let's celebrate his life and give thanks for the time he had on this earth!






Written by: O’Neil Edwards, Jerome “Craig” Jackson, Kevin Blair


Praise His Name Lyrics

Prayer

To my creator

I will praise the Lord at all times

His praise will always be on my lips

My soul will boast in the Lord

Glorify the Lord with me

And let us exalt his name together



Verse 1

Before I close my eyes I give him thanks

And when I rise I give him praise

He is the source of my energy, source of my peace

So many times I lift my hands to him and say thank you

So many times I feel him next to me, I



Chorus

So I raise his name, up high

I praise him, Everyday

I will praise his name, yes I

I praise him, Everyday



Verse 2

I won’t wait until my back is against the wall, before I call

He’s always there to catch me when I fall, and when it gets hard, he’s there

He is there to keep me safe and keep me warm, when life gets cold

He is there to shelter me when I am alone



Chorus



Verse 3

So in my going out and in my coming in

We have to give praise to one who died for we sins

No matter what the time, place or what it is

He’s always there to grant me my wishes

Father God, him understand all problems

Just put it to him and trust me he will solve them

‘Cause he is the giver of life

He will make sure everything’s all right



Verse 4

For God so loved the world, he gave his only son

That whosever believed, shall live forever more

And you, and me, shall live eternally

And you, and me, shall live happy and free



Chorus








Praise His Name by Headline Entertainment JA

Bookmark and Share
0 comments